The latest report titled “Silicon Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Silicon.
|Process Included||Silicon Production From Reduction|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Silicon production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Silicon Production Process:
- Silicon Production From Reduction: This report provides a comprehensive cost evaluation of silicon production via reduction. In the process, the main step includes the reduction of quartz at an extreme temperature of about 2000 °C with carbon which is carried out in an electric arc in a reduction furnace. Fundamentally, the blend of several carbon materials, like coal or charcoal, and coke gets fed into a reduction furnace with quartz. Later, liquid silicon is derived at a temperature of 1600 °C from the furnace tap hole. At last, the metal is further processed using oxidative refining, casting, crystallization and crushing.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/silicon-production-via-reduction/requestsample
Silicon (Si) is a chemical component found in sand and glass, which is the most suitable semiconductor material in electronic components. It is the most common isotope in abundance in the planet’s crust. It is the second most abundant electropositive element, the seventh most abundant element with the atomic number 14 and atomic weight of 28, and the 14th element on the periodic table. It has some properties similar to metal but does not classify as a metal. Its atomic mass is 28.0855 g.mol -1, and its density is 2.33 grams/cm3. It’s boiling, and melting point is 3,265 °C and 1,410 °C.
The Silicon market is being propelled by the application of the product as a semiconductor which is used for making transistors used in computer chips and solar cells. Hence, its main usage in the electronics sector drives its market demand. Furthermore, it acts as a primary component in the construction sector for making ceramics, bricks and Portland cement which is furthering the market’s growth.
Additionally, in the housing sector, it is employed for waterproofing to eliminate various mould-release agents and moulding compounds that further the market’s expansion. Moreover, it functions as a ferrosilicon component which is an alloy with wide usage in the steel industry. Other uses of silicon include its use as a lubricant in the cosmetic industry and as silicon carbides in lasers and abrasives, augmenting the market’s development.
Key Questions Answered in the Silicon Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Silicon market?
- What are the various processes used for Silicon production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Silicon?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Silicon?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Silicon?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Silicon?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Silicon production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Silicon production?
- What is the time frame for Silicon plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Silicon?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Silicone Emulsion Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/silicone-emulsion
- Silicones Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/silicones
- Siloxanes Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/siloxanes
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA