How To Order Meals On A Train Journey?
With the new Meals On Train online system, the food section has a large selection of high-quality, hygienic food items. You can do this to have hot, delicious food delivered to your seat. In addition to serving delicious and healthy food, this system is far superior to the previous railway system. When you travel in a group with family, friends, or coworkers, having a wide variety of food options can make your trip more enjoyable and full of exciting special. Additionally, the pressure of packing additional luggage or food items has been removed.
You can order Meals On Train using a variety of websites and applications that have partnered with IRCTC, or you can order food directly from the IRCTC website. I’ll describe some websites and apps that you can use to order food in the section below, along with instructions on how to do so.
How do I place a zoop app order for food?
The most dependable and secure app is the first to be connected to Indian railways. This app allows users to place online food orders to be delivered to them on the train in a variety of ways. It is active in more than 80 cities. There are restaurants there that have received FSSAI approval. This offers you hygienic and personalized food as well. You can place an order with this app with ease.
- The app must be opened.
- Your ten-digit PNR, train, or seat number should be entered.
- Choose the appropriate rail station from the list to receive your food.
- Once you’ve decided on a restaurant, you can choose a dish from the menu.
- You can select either cash on delivery or online payment from them on the payment page.
- On your registered mobile number, you will then get a confirmation message.
- Your order has been successfully placed, end of story. Rest easy while you wait for your order.
IRCTC E-Catering provides food for passengers on board.
The official Indian railway app by IRCTC offers you Meals On Train with a variety of well-known partners, including Domino’s, Comesum, and KFC. It also has many additional apps that deliver food aboard trains from renowned restaurants. The number of restaurants there exceeds 550. Samosas, noodles, food from North India and South India, vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, and a variety of other foods are available for ordering. It’s easy and simple to place a food order.
- The IRCTC website should be visited.
- Enter your PNR or train number.
- Afterward, choose the restaurant and station you want to use to place your food order.
- After that, you can choose the food item from the restaurant’s menu.
- If you want to pay online, complete the payment. Cash on delivery is an additional option.
- On your seat, wait for your meal.
- Orders may also be placed over the phone. Both Android and iOS mobile devices support the IRCTC.
Zoop website provides online food delivery on trains.
With the best reviews, this is also one of the best apps for Food Delivery in Train while traveling by train. On your seat, it serves delicious and delectable food. A food tracking system is also present on this website. With a straightforward process, you can order food from this app.
- Enter your PNR or train number here.
- Pick the restaurant and delivery spot.
- Choose the food item from the restaurant’s menu.
- Decide on a payment method. You can also pay for delivery.
- After that, a confirmation message is send.
- You now have to wait for the delivery station where you can eat.
Without a working internet, how can food be ordered online?
From the train, while en route. So many cities and stations are cover by train. On occasion, a network issue can cause you to run into difficulties when trying to order Meals On Train online. As there are numerous stations, it’s possible that your internet won’t function. Therefore, it is also a simple matter to order food at that time. You can place orders by calling or texting.
Calling in your order over the phone is the quick and easy way to enjoy your hot, delectable food while seated. Calling the number is require. A person will then assist you from the opposing side. Your basic information, including your PNR number and train number, must be provided. They will then confirm your PNR number. They will then inquire about your food item and the delivery location after that. You can use a phone call to place an online food order in this manner.
The simplest way to order food is by SMS, which is another option. Your PNR number, train number, and food item must be sent in a message. You will then get a confirmation message. That’s all there is to it; sit back and await your order.